Custom Deck Building & Construction
We design and build beautiful custom wood decks.
If you’re looking for a great way to improve your home or property and your lifestyle at the same time then look no further than building a new deck. A beautiful custom wood deck will improve the value of your home, increase your living space, and make your home a more enjoyable place to spend those beautiful sunny days.
Why Do You Want To Build A New Deck?
- Do you want to have a wood deck around your pool?
- Do you love to host BBQ’s or dinner parties?
- Do you have an existing deck that needs to be rebuilt?
- Do you want somewhere you can relax outside?
Miami Fresh Renovations is a full service home remodeling contractor based out Hialeah, Florida and serving all of Miami-Dade County. We specialize in designing and building custom wood decks made out of affordable pressure treated pine, luxurious Western Red Cedar and even more exotic hardwoods like Ipe. Whether you want us to rebuild an existing deck or build something new and unique the small team of craftsman at Miami Fresh Renovations will be able to help you.
Materials We Use For Building Custom Decks
- Pressure Treated Wood Decking (pine)
- Western Red Cedar
- Ipe Decking
Our Deck Construction Process
- Initial consultation to view your project and the build site.
- We’ll answer any questions or provide suggestions where needed.
- We can include custom deck design if needed.
- Schedule your start date and build your beautiful new deck!
Our Deck Building Estimates Include:
- Tear out or removal of old deck (if there is one)
- Proper base and footings
- Deck framing and construction
- Decking material of your choice
- High quality fasteners and hardware
- Railings and stairs if/where required
- Sealing deck if required (recommended for waterfront decks)
Our climate in Florida can present some specific challenges for outdoor wood structures like a deck. While we’re blessed with great weather almost year-round the humidity and moisture in our air can cause problems for a wood deck. These problems can be exaggerated if you own an oceanfront or beachfront home where high winds and salt spray can create an unforgiving environment. Choosing only the highest quality materials including stainless steel fasteners can ensure your deck looks great for a very long time.
If you’d like to schedule a consultation to build your custom deck please give us a call (786) 382-1507 or fill out our contact form and we’ll get right back to you.